Collection of Information
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites gather and make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
The Pet Care Trust may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon the Pet Care Trust and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of the Pet Care Trust; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of petsintheclassroom.org and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Sites
The Pet Care Trust shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under out control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 443-921-2825
The Pet Care Trust
3465 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr, Suite H Abingdon, Maryland 21009
PET CARE TRUST PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Personal Data Policy: We may use Personal Data that you provide directly to us for the following purposes:
- to carry out our obligations arising from your membership, or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to organize events that you have purchased or registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- to provide our newsletter and other publications, provided you have given your consent;
- to respond to your questions and provide related services;
- to provide you with information about other events, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted-out of receiving that information;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about events, products or services we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
Cookies are not used to disseminate significant information about users over the internet or to analyze any information that users have knowingly or unknowingly provided.
When a user logs in or registers, the system automatically sets a cookie. Acceptance of such cookies enables the Pet Care Trust to better determine user interests and provide the most relevant information. Acceptance of the cookie is essential to the use and navigation of the www.petsintheclassroom.org website.