It’s the end of the school year which means it’s the end of the 2018-19 grant cycle for Pets in the Classroom! Here are a few reminders on what that means for grant recipients:
June 30th, 2019 is the final deadline for any rebate or sustaining grant paperwork and receipts to be submitted. We cannot process any paperwork postmarked after June 30th.
June 1st was the last day to apply for a grant for the 2018-19 school year. We will reopen for applications for the 2019-20 school year on AUGUST 1, 2019.
All grant coupons issued for the 2018-19 school year will expire on July 31st. If you are not able to use your coupons by that date, please mail them back to us so that we can cancel this year’s grant and allow you to reapply for next school year.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year on August 1st, 2019. If you have already received an initial grant, you will be eligible to apply for a sustaining grant for *next* school year. (You can apply for a sustaining grant once per school year, which runs from August to June.) To apply, you will need to log into your account and select the sustaining grant option.
We hope you have a wonderful summer!
Which Grant is Right for You?
IMPORTANT: If you have received a STORE or REBATE GRANT in ANY previous school year, you are now ONLY eligible for the sustaining grant . You can only receive ONE STORE or REBATE per lifetime, NOT one per year.
- You may only submit ONE application per school year! Submitting more than one application may disqualify you from receiving any grant.
- Do not create a new account if you’ve had one before, even at a different school. Having duplicate accounts may void any grants awarded.
- Apply for the SUSTAINING Grant through the separate SUSTAINING grant tab at the bottom of this page. You may not apply for both a store grant and a sustaining grant in the same school year.
- Choose a store partner that is located in your area! If you’re not sure, visit the store’s website and check the store locator.
- Some pets are illegal in some states. Visit this link, which lists some prohibited pets, or
checkwith your local pet store, as regulations can change.
- There will be some out-of-pocket costs associated with these grants; there are sample coupons below so that you can see exactly what is covered.