We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. You may apply any time between August 1, 2018, and June 1, 2019. Before you apply, make sure you know your school district’s regulations as to which pets are allowed in the classroom. If you have any questions about the grant program, please use the contact button at the top of this page.
Which Grant is Right for You?
IMPORTANT: If you have received a STORE or REBATE GRANT in ANY previous school year, you are now ONLY eligible for the sustaining grant . You can only receive ONE STORE or REBATE per lifetime, NOT one per year.
- You may only submit ONE application per school year! Submitting more than one application may disqualify you from receiving any grant.
- Do not create a new account if you’ve had one before, even at a different school. Having duplicate accounts may void any grants awarded.
- Apply for the SUSTAINING Grant through the separate SUSTAINING grant tab at the bottom of this page. You may not apply for both a store grant and a sustaining grant in the same school year.
- Choose a store partner that is located in your area! If you’re not sure, visit the store’s website and check the store locator.
- Some pets are illegal in some states. Visit this link, which lists some prohibited pets, or
checkwith your local pet store, as regulations can change.
- There will be some out-of-pocket costs associated with these grants; there are sample coupons below so that you can see exactly what is covered.